Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
Delicious Vegetable Soup Recipe
Did you know:
Vegetable soup dates to ancient history. The Spartans ate a thin vegetable soup named “black broth” in ancient times.
- Olive oil (for frying)
- 2 Onions
- 3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop up fresh vegetables – you can also add vegetables of your choice.
- Fry in a little olive oil.
- Add garlic during frying process to ensure garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add the stock and can of tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Blend with your Pineware hand held blender for a minute to make vegetables smaller but not until smooth.